No agenda, no labels
Leave the job titles and business cards at home. We believe authentic relationships are created unplanned.
Quality over Quantity
Size really matters, the most interactive and personal meetups have 40 or fewer attendees.
No Selling - No Audience
Speak with the people, not to the people, and master your sales and marketing pitches in other events.
What is Edinburgh?
The purpose of #LinkedInLocal #Edinburgh is to encourage diverse connections, meet-ups and networking among local LinkedIn Members. Simple as that.
LinkedInLocal has grown into a fresh and exciting global phenomenon, with locally organised not-for-profit events under the LinkedInLocal name, springing up all over the globe.
Now, it’s Edinburgh’s turn! On Wednesday 21st February 2018, we held the inaugural LinkedInLocal Edinburgh event, with around 35 guests in the gorgeous setting of 24 Royal Terrace Hotel.
- Our second event, on 21st March 2018, is almost fully booked as at 5th March - check booking status and ticket availability here.
What is the global phenomenon of #LinkedinLocal?
- Want to start LinkedInLocal in Linlithgow, Leshamagow, Livingston or London SE21? Get on a call at linkedlocally.com and make it happen. This is not corporate, controlled, controlled or controlling - this is local, real, active, and organic.
- Want to help with LinkedInLocal Edinburgh with a venue, organisation or social media manegement? Get in touch.
Join our Mailing List to stay in the loop...
- Join the LinkedInLocal Edinburgh Mailing List
- Get advance notice of LinkedInLocal events and meetups direct to your inbox
- Get occasional special offers and exclusive deals from our partners and sponsors
- Unsubscribe with a click any time
- Follow LinkedInLocal Edinburgh socially:
Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | YouTube